Thursday, July 24, 2014

That moment when it gets REAL!

I remember waking up that morning after the 30th and found out I jumped rank over night. It's like... Ok this just got real!! started dancin...

The only drag is waiting until payday (15th) but I like the fact that you can transfer money either to your WUN card (which is immediate... I mean like at the register on the spot) or you can send it to your bank which takes like 3 days tho...
But I want everyone to succeed on my team and  become their own leaders in their community. That goes for the whole WUN fam, as they say. Let's face it, anything that brings together so many positive people is dangerous to tyranny... I don't care what its called or if it costs money or how many of your friends are doing it or if your family would agree... It can be anything that you believe in or wish to come true... Or just a cool way to save, manage and make money.

Over all, just #showgrowth and #wakeupnext

-Jerry Goins

No comments:

Post a Comment